Bake Back America started with inspiring volunteers to bake goods or meals to show appreciation to first responders, essential works and those in need. These goodies were an act of kindness gave volunteers an opportunity to be creative and to do an act of kindness.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with a recipient from a shelter, family center or private home that will accept baked goods.
• Bake Back America confirms a day to bake for the recipient.
• Bake Back America supplies contact information.
• Volunteer bakes their special treats. See helpful hints.
• Volunteer bakes with no nuts, if there is label packaging.
• Volunteer prepares goodies individually wrapped.
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• Volunteer drop off is non contact.
• Volunteer is supplied with the address, day and time for drop off.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos of yourself and your baked goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of the recipient.
By sending a photo to Bake Back America you are giving permission to publish on our website.
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get started.
3. Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
Lakeland Girl Scouts Troop 1323 bakes for Coachman
Lakeland Girl Scouts Troop 1281 bakes for Coachman
Coachman Family Center, White Plains, NY
Greenburgh Police, White Plains, NY.
Ossining Family Center, Ossining, NY.
Macedonia Baptist Church, Mount Vernon, NY.
Oasis Homeless Shelter, New Rochelle, NY.
Hartsdale Pharmacy, Hartsdale, NY.
Fountain Place Shelter, White Plains, NY.
Fairview Fire, White Plains, NY.
Cortlandt Manor District Leader, Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Lakeland Girl Scouts Troop 2154 bakes for Jan Peek
Lakeland East Coast Mavericks Baseball bakes for Jan Peek
Lakeland Panas Rebel Varsity Hockey bakes for Jan Peek
Jan Peek Shelter, Peekskill, NY.
Scarsdale Post Office, Scarsdale, NY.
Scarsdale Medical Group, Scarsdale, NY.
Scarsdale Fire, Police and EMS, Scarsdale, NY.
Vernon Plaza, Mount Vernon, NY.
Scarsdale Volunteers, Scarsdale, NY.
The Ambassador of Scarsdale, Scarsdale, NY.
White Plains Cancer Center, White Plains, NY.
Yonkers Broadway Manor, Yonkers, NY.
News 12 Westchester, Yonkers, NY.
Vernon Plaza Family Center, Mount Vernon, NY.
Westchester County Correction, Valhalla, NY.
New York City
AAOHA, Bronx, New York.
CHIPS Soup Kitchen, NYC.
Memorial Sloan Kettering, Manhattan, NY.
Columbia Presbyterian, NYC.
Covenant House, Manhattan, NY.
Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Manhattan, NY.
New York Fire, Police and EMS, Manhattan, NY.
Roslyn Highlands Fire Department, Long Island, NY.
Chicago Fire Dept., Chicago, IL.
North Carolina EMS,
Palm Beach Medical,
Palm Beach, FL.