First Responder Meals
Bake Back America inspires individuals and communities to show their appreciation by purchasing meals for first responders or essential workers.
1. Fill out the donor form.
• Bake Back America matches donor with a first responder, essential worker or front liner.
Optional: donor chooses first responder, essential worker or front liner.
• Bake Back America coordinates restaurant and menu to recipient.
• Optional: donor chooses menu.
• Donors contribution covers cost of food and delivery.
• Every $25 feeds approximately 5 people.
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with donor.
• Bake Back America handles all aspects of your delivery.
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get started.
3. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others.
Bread of Life, Malden, MA.
Covenant House, New Orleans, LA.
Cataldo Ambulance Service, Malden, MA.
Chicago Fire Department, Chicago, IL.
Clear Creek EMS, Dumont, CO.
Clear Spring Ambulance Club, Clear Spring, MD.
Elmhurst Hospital, Queens, NY.
Eldora EMS, Eldora, IA.
Emory Healthcare - Atlanta, GA.
Forest Hills Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Forest Hills, NY.
Fairview Fire, White Plains, NY
Greenburgh Police, White Plains, NY.
Hamilton County EMS, Ooltewah, TN.
Holy Name Medical
Center, Teaneck, NJ.
Humboldt General Hospital,
Hocking County EMS, Logan, OH.
Jefferson County EMS, Madras, OR.
Kihei Police Station, Kihei, HI.
Memorial Sloan Kettering, Manhattan, NY.