Bake Back America created Weekend Floater as a platform to give volunteers and recipients a flexible tutoring schedule over the weekend. The weekend time slots will be arranged on a Friday at a mutually agreed slot.
Hi my name is Kylie. I am a junior in HighSchool. Dancing is my passion and I am a member of the Varsity Kickline team and I volunteer at Stonybrook Hospital doing cancer research and hope to follow my dream of practicing medicine.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Volunteer will be matched with a recipient on a flexible mutually agreed upon weekend day and time.
• Recipient is from a shelter, family center or private home.
• Gender and age of recipient will be confirmed.
• Volunteer will receive contact information.
• Session is 45 minutes.
• Volunteer will be providing educational support foe homework.
• If there is no homework volunteer should prepare age appropriate math concepts and english reading passages. See helpful hints.
• Bake Back America will set up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
Volunteer will send a zoom link 45 minutes to group text or supplied email.
• If recipient does not pick up volunteer should call recipient immediately or contact Bake Back America.
• If zoom is not working offer face time.
• Once session is completed volunteer writes ‘done’ on group text.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of children.
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get you started
3. Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
Private Families in Westchester, NY.