Bath Soap and More was created to bring awareness for the need of toiletries to children in shelters and families in need. This effort will allow volunteers to create a personalized collection box to be placed in desired locations for dropping off donated toiletries.
Kaitlyn and Bella are juniors in high school and they are very passionate about giving back and have been very involved in many of BBA s efforts. They have created awareness for the need of toiletries and have collected donations impacting many in need.
Choose your option for collecting toiletries.
OPTION 1: COMMUNITY
- Use social media to inspire community members to donate toiletries.
- Toiletries will be a non-contact drop-off at a leaders house.
OPTION 2: SCHOOLS
- Contact schools to inspire them to donate toiletries.
- The attached letter can be emailed to contact to outline details of the effort.
- Leaders can promote drive on social media and schools can use their database.
OPTION 3: YOU CHOOSE
- You choose your avenue of collecting items. For example: through sports teams, after school clubs and activities, religious institutions and more.
LET'S BE CREATIVE
- Decorate a Bath Soap and More box that can be used to collect toiletries.
- Print out label to place on the box.
- Schools supplying the box can print out the label and attach it to the box.
- Collect the boxes so Bake Back America can get the toiletries to families in need.