Bake Back America created Singing Lessons to offer music to children of all ages. This program will offer a wonderful outlet for creativity and to support the emotional benefits that singing can bring to you.
Anika started operatic vocal training at 12 years old. At 14 she changed course and switched to musical theatre. Anika continues to study voice and vocal performance and truly enjoys teaching all that she has learned to younger children who want to pursue their dreams.
Started operatic vocal training at 12 years old
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with a recipient from a shelter, family center or private home.
• Bake Back America confirms a day and time for session, age and amount of children.
• Bake Back America supplies contact information.
• Volunteer prepares for a one hour singing session.
• Volunteer prepares a singing style and takes necessary steps to structure the class.
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with recipient and volunteer
• Volunteer conducts a one hour singing session.
• Volunteer sends a zoom link 45 minutes to group text or supplied email.
• If there is no response, volunteer calls recipient immediately and if there is no answer contacts Bake Back America.
• Volunteer offers face time if zoom isn’t working.
• Volunteer writes ‘done’ on group text once session is completed.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos of yourself singing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of the recipient.
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get started.
3. Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.