3-Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies by Meredith Grossbach
You will need:
• 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (I used 1/2 cup rolled and 1 cup quick)
• 2 medium bananas
• 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silpat mat or coat with some cooking spray.
3. Using the back of a fork, mash bananas in a medium bowl until they are broken down. Add in oats and gently stir until all of the oats and bananas are mixed together and look like a thick cookie batter.
4. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop one heaping tablespoon of the dough into your hands and free form into a cookie. Bake for 12-15 minutes.