Pets and Vets: Pet Holidays
Pets and Vets created Pet Holidays to inspire pet lovers to recognize and allow pets to feel part of the holiday festivities. This act of kindness brings awareness for the need of help and care these pets need. The decorative pet treats can be baked or store bought
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with an animal shelter that accepts holiday pet treats.
• Bake Back America sends volunteer the recipient's contact information.
• Volunteer bakes holiday treats for the chosen shelter. See helpful hints.
• Optional: volunteer brings holiday decorations and accessories.
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• Volunteer drop off is non contact.
• Bake Back America supplies volunteer with address, day and time.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos of yourself and your baked treats to email@example.com.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of the recipient.
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get started.
3. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others.