Grant a Wish(list): Pantry Tables
Bake Back America created Pantry Tables to facilitate an easy and accessible way to distribute requested items to pantries. This initiative allows donated items to immediately get in the hands of those in need.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Volunteer will be matched with a pantry.
• Volunteer will receive contact information.
HOST A DRIVE: COMMUNITY
• Use social media and text family and friends in your community to donate wishlist items. See helpful hints.
• Bake Back America will set up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• There are no virtual options. Items will be donated and requested pictures will be suggested.
• Volunteer needs to wear mask and social distance during in person events.
• Volunteer brings all event supplies.
Option 1: Recipient picks up.
Option 2: Volunteer does a non contact drop off of pantry items.
• Volunteer will be given the address, day and time for drop off.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of children.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXAMPLE
• Promote through social media (facebook, instagram) to collect items.
• Sample post:
Hi, my name is —- and I am so excited to be partnering with Bake Back America/Grant a Wishlist to collect wishlist items for families in need. Please pm me for my address to drop off on my front porch in my labeled donation box. Thank you.
Please click on this link for more information:
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get you started.
3. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others.