My name is Natalie. I am a junior in High School. I enjoy helping others in many capacities. I feel so fortunate to partner with Bake Back America to help develop new shelter partnerships. My goal is to grow their shelter database so we can help serve more of Bake Back America's initiatives to those in need.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Volunteer will pitch Bake Back America programs to shelters and family centers.
• Volunteer will review all programs.
• Volunteer will be trained by Bake Back America to pitch programs.
• See introduction letter that can be sent to potential recipients.
• All communication will be virtual
• Once the recipient is ready to start, Bake Back America will call and start services.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of children.
To grow the partnerships
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get you started
3. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others
Become a partner
BE A PARTNER AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS
Over 100 hours of online educational tutoring.
Grant a Wishlist
Given over 2k shopping bags of toys and clothes.
Craft with Me
Over 600 craft kits delivered to kids in shelters.
Box Meals, Groceries & Pantries
Delivered over 75k meals
Delivered over 55k produce items
Volunteers who grew partnerships
Flagstone Family Center