Bake Back America inspires individuals and communities to come together to perform acts of kindness to those less fortunate. This initiative gives volunteers an opportunity to gain experience in building partnerships while giving back.
My name is Natalie. I am a junior in High School. I enjoy helping others in many capacities. I feel so fortunate to partner with Bake Back America to help develop new shelter partnerships. My goal is to grow their shelter database so we can help serve more of Bake Back America's initiatives to those in need.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with list of shelters and family centers to pitch Bake Back America programs.
• Volunteer reviews Bake Back America’s mission and programs.
• Bake Back America trains volunteer to pitch new partnerships.
• Bake Back America supplies list of shelters and their numbers.
• Volunteer communicates virtually.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of recipient.
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get started
3. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others
BE A PARTNER AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS
Over 100 hours of online educational tutoring.
Grant a Wishlist
Given over 2k shopping bags of toys and clothes.
Craft with Me
Over 600 craft kits delivered to kids in shelters.
Box Meals, Groceries & Pantries
Delivered over 90k meals
Delivered over 100,000 lb of produce
Volunteers who grew partnerships
Flagstone Family Center