Chloe's Back to School Club
Chloe’s Back to School Club was created for a leader to create a club that would play a big role in a community service effort. This initiative brings a group of students together to give back to those in need each month. The give backs each month meet very specific needs for families and individuals.
My name is Chloe Siegle and I am going to be a junior at Byram Hills High school. I play lacrosse and varsity tennis. I love working with children, both tutoring and coaching. I am a member of the Bake Back America team. This club not only gives me the opportunity to give back but also be a team leader.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Volunteer will be matched each month with a recipient from a shelter, family center, pantry or private family.
• Volunteer will be supplied with necessary contact information.
• Volunteers will create a monthly calendar of acts of kindness.
• Monthly ideas can come from Bake Back America’s initiatives.
• Steps are on pages for your review.
• Bake Back America will set up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• Volunteer will send a zoom link 45 minutes to group text or supplied email to make event.
• If recipient does not pick up volunteer should call recipient immediately or contact Bake Back America.
• If zoom is not working offer face time.
• Once session is completed volunteer writes "done" on group text.
• Volunteer needs to wear mask and social distance during in person events.
Option 1: Recipient picks up.
Option 2: Volunteer does a non contact drop off with supplied address, day and time.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email pictures of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of children.
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get you started.
3. Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
This November we will bake for the holidays.
New York City
September - Back to School Drive
AAOHA in the Bronx, NY.
October Effort -
ICNA Relief in the Bronx, NY.