Craft with Me: Holiday Celebration
Craft with Me created Holiday Celebration to inspire children in shelters, community centers and individuals to embrace the holidays through creative art projects.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out volunteer form.
• Volunteer will be matched with a shelter, family center or private family.
• Volunteer will choose a holiday craft to be part of a holiday event.
• Day and time will be confirmed for crafting and event.
• Volunteer will receive contact information.
• Volunteer will prepare for a one hour session.
• Volunteer will create a holiday project that can also be accompanied by an event.
• See helpful hints.
• Volunteer confirms art supplies recipient has for holiday project and event, and collects necessary items.
• Use social media and text family and friends in your community to receive art supplies. See helpful hints.
• Bake Back America will set up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• Volunteer will send a zoom link 45 minutes to group text or supplied email to make craft
• If recipient does not pick up volunteer should call recipient immediately or contact Bake Back America.
• If zoom is not working offer face time.
• Once session is completed volunteer writes "done" on group text.
• Volunteer needs to wear mask and social distance.
• Volunteer does a non contact drop off of art supplies and items.
• Volunteer will be given an address, day and time for drop off.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of children.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXAMPLE
• Promote through social media (facebook, instagram) to collect items.
• Sample post:
Hi, my name is —- and I am so excited to be partnering with Bake Back America/Craft with Me to collect art supplies for children in shelters. Please pm me for my address to drop off on my front porch in my labeled donation box. Thank you.
Please click on this link for more information:
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get you started
3. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others.