Grant a Wish(list): Extras are Essentials
Bake Back America created Extras are Essentials to inspire volunteers to find an immediate recipient for items they have found during their clean up. From coffee makers or hotel shampoo samples to a couch, your extras may make someone’s day.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with a recipient (shelter, family center, pantry or private families).
• Bake Back America sends volunteer the recipient's contact information.
• Volunteer collects items they have been longing to donate especially after cleaning out closets.
• Volunteers collects larger items including furniture during a house move.
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
Option 1: Recipient picks up.
Option 2: Volunteer drop off is non contact.
• Bake Back America supplies volunteer with address, day and time for drop off.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos of yourself and donated items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of the recipient.
• Promote through social media (facebook, instagram) to collect wishlist items.
• Sample post:
Hi, my name is —- and I am so excited to be partnering with Bake Back America/Grant a Wishlist to collect wishlist items for families in need. Please pm me for my address to drop off on my front porch in my labeled donation box. Thank you.
Please click on this link for more information:
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get started.
3. Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others