Grant a Wish(list): Extras are Essentials
Grant a Wish(list) created this effort to help volunteers find an immediate recipient for items they have have found during their clean up. From holiday candy to an old coffee maker or hotel shampoo samples, your extras may make someone’s day
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Volunteer’s items will be matched with a recipient (shelter, family center, pantry or private families).
• Volunteer will receive contact information.
• Volunteer will collect items they have been longing to donate especially after cleaning out closets.
• Volunteers will collect larger items including furniture during a house move.
Option 1: Recipient picks up.
Option 2: Volunteer does a non contact drop off with supplied address, day and time.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others.
• Promote through social media (facebook, instagram) to collect wishlist items.
• Sample post:
Hi, my name is —- and I am so excited to be partnering with Bake Back America/Grant a Wishlist to collect wishlist items for families in need. Please pm me for my address to drop off on my front porch in my labeled donation box. Thank you.
Please click on this link for more information:
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get you started.
3. Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others