Doorstep Delight was created as a stay-at-home program that inspires families to spread sweetness and smiles to postman and delivery workers. This initiative gives you the opportunity to give back by leaving baked or store bought goods, water bottles and more in a basket on your doorstep.
Hi, my name is Alexandra Simon and I am an avid baker and chef. Since COVID 19, I decided to open up my own online bakery through my Instagram account
@alexandra.bakes. I am so happy to use my passion for baking to give back and create Doorstep Delight to show appreciation to all of my delivery workers.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Volunteer shows appreciation to postmen and all delivery workers.
• Option 1: volunteer bakes their favorite snacks. See helpful hints.
• Option 2: volunteer purchases store bought items and water bottles.
• Volunteer attaches the printable note to their basket or bowl.
• Volunteer leaves their doorstep delight basket and note on a doorstep with a doorman or in a place where delivery people pick up.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos of yourself and your basket to email@example.com.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of recipients.
"Thank you so much for the cookies. That was so kind of your daughter and you. Really appreciate the gesture and the cookies were really good."
- DoorDasher, Steven