Pets and Vets: Creative Efforts
Creative Efforts is a platform for individuals and communities to come together to show their appreciation to employees and volunteers that work with animals. This effort inspires pet lovers to utilize creative avenues such as baking and card making to express their gratitude.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with a recipient working with animals (shelters, hospitals, nature centers).
• Bake Back America sends volunteer the recipient's contact information.
• Volunteer prepares a creative project such as a card, letter, or painting for the animal workers.
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• Volunteer drop off is non contact.
• Bake Back America supplies volunteer with address, day and time.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos of yourself and donations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of the recipient.
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the recipient form.
2. Bake Back America will contact you to get started.
3. Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
Westchester Humane Society in New Rochelle, NY.