Bake Back America inspires individuals and communities to come together to perform acts of kindness to those less fortunate. This initiative gives volunteers an opportunity to gain experience in building partnerships while giving back.
My name is Jenna. I am a freshman in high school. I am thrilled to be working with Bake Back America to target companies who can donate products. I am passionate about working with children and have been an Ambassador with Zara’s Center in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. The Zara’s Center provides support and enrichment to local children who have lost parents to AIDS.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with list of potential corporate partners to pitch Bake Back America programs.
• Volunteer reviews Bake Back America’s mission and programs.
• Bake Back America trains volunteer to pitch new partnerships.
• Volunteer researches suggested company's website.
• Bake Back America supplies list of corporate partners and their numbers.
• Volunteer communicates via phone.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos to email@example.com so we can post and inspire others.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of recipient.
BE A PARTNER AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS
Over 100 hours of online educational tutoring.
Grant a Wishlist
Given over 2k shopping bags of toys and clothes.
Craft with Me
Over 600 craft kits delivered to kids in shelters.
Box Meals, Groceries & Pantries
Delivered over 90k meals
Delivered over 100,000 lb of produce
VOLUNTEERS WHO GREW PARTNERSHIPS