Grant a Wishlist: Zero Dollar Book Fair
Brianna, Gretchen and Audrey are juniors in high school. These 16 year old girls are passionate about literacy, and helping children grow educationally. They have come together in a challenging time to impact children in a positive way.
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with a recipient from a shelter, family center, school or pantry.
• Bake Back America sends volunteer the recipient's contact information.
• Bake Back America confirms a day for the store.
• Bake Back America supplies the volunteer with the Zero Dollar Book Fair list.
OPTION 1: COMMUNITY
• Use social media and text family and friends in your community to donate wishlist items. See helpful hints.
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• There are no virtual options unless contact sets up a face time.
• Volunteer must wear a mask and social distance.
Option 1: Recipient picks up.
Option 2: Volunteer drop off is non contact.
• Bake Back America supplies volunteer with address, day and time for drop off.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email photos of yourself and donation items to email@example.com.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of the recipient.
RECIPIENT PROGRAM STEPS
Fill out the recipient form.
Bake Back America will contact you to get started.
Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post and inspire others.