After School Club:
The Bicoastal Club was created by Annaliese, Grace and Abby as a Bake Back America platform to inspire their friends and community members to perform acts of kindness. The give back each month will impact the lives of many in need.
Annaliese and Grace are sisters and go to school in Los Angeles. Abby is their cousin from New York. These girls are passionate about giving back to those less fortunate and being kind to all. They are so excited to combine their efforts and make a difference in both parts of the country.
BICOASTAL CLUB STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with a recipient from a shelter, family center, pantry or private family.
• Bake Back America supplies volunteer with contact information.
• Volunteers prepares a monthly calendar and club members to perform acts of kindness.
• Option 1: Monthly ideas can come from Bake Back America’s initiatives.
• Option 2: Create Your Own Concept
• Option 3: See all programs
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• Volunteer drop off is non contact.
• Volunteer is supplied with the address, day and time of drop off.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email pictures of yourself and donated items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of the recipient.