Formula for Babies
Formula for Babies was created to bring awareness and baby formula donations to children and families less fortunate. This effort will allow volunteers to create a personalized collection box to be placed in desired locations for dropping off donated formula. Formula for Babies will fill many tummies.
"Hi I am 8 years old. I want to help mothers, babies and families. I will buy and order gallons of formula with my allowance and neighborhood support. And I will make many locations statewide for mothers to feed their babies. I would like to do this because I have experienced it. My little brother who is now six months was born during the pandemic; he couldn’t eat the formula he was given."
Choose your option for collecting formula.
OPTION 1: COMMUNITY
- Use social media to inspire community members to donate formula.
- Formula will be a non-contact drop-off at a leaders house.
OPTION 2: SCHOOLS
- Contact schools to inspire them to donate formula.
- The attached letter can be emailed to contact to outline details of the effort.
- Leaders can promote drive on social media and schools can use their database.
OPTION 3: YOU CHOOSE
- You choose your avenue of collecting items. For example: through sports teams, after school clubs and activities, religious institutions and more.
LET'S BE CREATIVE
- Decorate a Formula for Babies box that can be used to collect formula.
- Print out label to place on the box.
- Schools supplying the box can print out the label and attach it to the box.
- Collect the boxes so Bake Back America can get the formula to families in need.
Interval Rapid Re-Housing in the Bronx, NY.
Delivery coming soon.