Back to School Club:
The A&L Club was created by Ally and Lauren as a Bake Back America platform to inspire their friends and community members to perform acts of kindness. The give back each month will impact the lives of many in need.
Ally and Lauren are juniors in high school in Long Island, NY. Ally plays lacrosse, is on Varsity Kickline and enjoys working with animals. Lauren likes dancing, painting, and reading. She runs a club that reaches out to senior citizens in assisted living centers. Ally and Lauren are passionate about being involved in their community through clubs, sports, nonprofits and volunteer work.
A&L CLUB STEPS
1. Fill out the volunteer form.
• Bake Back America matches volunteer with a recipient from a shelter, family center, pantry or private family.
• Bake Back America supplies volunteer with contact information.
• Volunteers prepares a monthly calendar and club members to perform acts of kindness.
• Option 1: Monthly ideas can come from Bake Back America’s initiatives.
• Option 2: Create Your Own Concept
• Option 3: See all programs
• Bake Back America sets up a group text with recipient and volunteer.
• Volunteer drop off is non contact.
• Volunteer is supplied with the address, day and time of drop off.
• Help Bake Back America inspire others.
• Email pictures of yourself and donated items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Waiver must be signed to take photos of the recipient.